Do I need a home insurance?

Samtrygg's subletting insurance is valid only when both the landlord and the tenant have their own home insurance and, if it's a condominium apartment, the home insurance also includes the fixed furnishing. The subletting insurance is a complement to the regular home insurance.

We recommend a home insurance from Hedvig, which offers a straight-forward insurance without fixed lenght contracts. Read more about Hedvig and sign the insurance here.

Svarade det här på din fråga? Tack för din feedback! 🙌 Ett fel uppstod när du lämnade din feedback. Försök gärna igen!

Behöver du fortfarande hjälp? Kontakta oss Kontakta oss